Thursday, January 31, 2008

a sneaky peaky!


So this is a collage of my newest line for dream street papers
which is coming out at winter cha in a little over a week. as you can see, it is called RUE. as in the past, i named this after someone special in my life: my sister katie. and now you are confused, because her name is katie and not rue, but her nickname is katie rue! and rue means road in french, and i'm working for dream street...so you can see how this all perfectly ties together! katie also LOVES paris, so i gave it a bit of a parisian feel to it! some of the papers are named: beau & ooo-la-la! i think this line can be used for ANYTHING!! baby, heritage, wedding, boys, girls....just accent it with whatever color that suits your fancy! so if you know of any store owners...have them pick this line up! (and any other of the dream street lines for that matter...they are all FABULOUS!)

here a are a few projects that i've been working on with the paper! this bag if for all of my goodies from {CHA} the topiaries and {L} are for my scrap room. stay tuned for more projects from RUE!!!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Cute Cute!! It is totally Katie! Ok. So, the topiary you made is one that I just recently made for a class I'm teaching at the Scrapbook Studio at the end of the month. I think it's so dang cute, I love this topiary & it reminds me of all my good days at Bloomingfields because we were known for our topiaries! Good times, thanks for the sneak peak!

Anne said...

The line looks great Lara! I love all things French too. :) Can't wait to see it all.

Steph & James said...

Wow! i LOVE it! So cute!

Jake & Sarah Salmon said...

Wow Lara! You are amazing! I know I tell you all the time how amazed I am at your creativity, but hot dang! You are talented! In a few years when we live closer we're gonna have to work on me becoming artsy! I would love to learn the tricks you've got up your sleeve! Love you!

Brittany and Marcin said...

very nice! Next time I come over I'll show you the new paper I designed.... Oh wait, that's right I still need you to help pick out a solid color of paper to begin my scrapbooking endeavors! It all looks awesome.

Kate said...

Lara I love the Rue line. I feel so honored to have such a lovely line of art named after me. You are just so talented and I am so proud of you.