Sunday, August 16, 2009

a jump start on fall

so if you go to dream street papers there is a gallery with ideas for how to use my newest paper line: SAM. i love these cards that our design team created with the SAM line. {ps, you can "scraplift" them if you want...shhh! that's what they are there for...ideas!} all you have to do is go to A CHERRY ON TOP, and buy some...and then have fun creating. now i just need a little bit of time to create some cards myself...beautiful ladies!
{sherry wright}

{danielle flanders}

{sherry wright}

{sherry wright}

7 comments:

Auburn said...

so cute! Love it!

Kristi said...

These are so stinkin' cute! Your paper is super super super cute. Maybe my favorite so far, but that's a tough choice too. They are always so good. Wow. Your friends are talented too! Adorable.

Allison said...

I love it all! Super cute, now just stick that on some fabric! :) What happened to your family blog? Is this your only blog now?

Emilee said...

those are great! i have missed your blog, checked it tonight and it was gone. did you go private? i need to see what your little sam looks like now! but i understand, i know private ones are limited...anyway, glad to see you are still projecting...

Brittany Mecham said...

hey laura, love the paper! Hey I was thinking that it was kind of rude of me the other day asking you to make me a hat, with your newborn and as busy as I'm sure you are. I've been thinking about it and kind of want to learn how to do it myself. Is it hard? Where did you learn and where did you get a hat pattern? Would you mind letting me know so I can maybe try to figure it out myself? My e-mail is talk2brit@hotmail.com. Thanks so much laura and let me know if you need anything!

Shawneen said...

The paper looks great! I am so excited to see you in Oct. Its going to be so fun!

Corinne said...

soooo cute! but anything that has you to deal with it is always super cute! you will have to have some fun projects that we can do when i come out there!