Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Super Heroes


I LOVE being around soldiers. It has been such a great life's experience to be around the men and women who work so hard for our country. I have loved getting to know them and their families and consider it a great blessing to aquaint myself with them. I thought this picture was the epitome of super heroes. It seriously makes me a little misty eyed.


I LOVE that my littlest guy is starting to get into dressing up. His big brother loved to pretend to be Captain Jack, Spider Man, and Cowboy to name a few. Ever since we pulled those froggy galoshes out of one of our boxes, super boy wants to wear those everywhere we go. They are like 5 sizes to big, and he trips all over them, but he always gets right back up. He also loves his super cape that velcros right to his shirt {thanks gap.com}. He is super fun right now. We love you super boy! {Doesn't that hair cut make him look spittin' image of his daddy?} He is such a cheese-er right now with the smiling. I wish you could see those eat-your-heart-out dimples that get away with EVERYTHING!

3 comments:

Auburn said...

oh my goodness - he's looking so grown up! what a doll. . . and what a handsome soldier too ;o)

Stacey said...

Oh my, he does look just like matt. What a cutie. I love his haircut. We are so glad things are turning out so well over there in Germany. From the pictures it seems like a dream. I can't help being a little envious. I told Mark after we looked at them that I am not ready to go back to AZ. I need some more adventure (and pretty scenery).

Tami Allred said...

You should enter that pic in Stars & Stripes. Wait, do they still publish that? Service men and women touch my ♥